NCCL Annual Appeal:
Inspire hope. Inspire faith. Inspire transformation.
As a community of professional leaders in ministry in the Catholic Church, we are called to missionary discipleship. We can’t do this alone. We need each other. NCCL equips and supports leaders for this mission. Leaders who come together with a common vision are strong, vibrant and mission-focused. When we come together we are NCCL.
In order to realize our goal of inspiring vitally alive faith communities, the Board of Directors has engaged the services of Meitler to:
- assess the current organizational structure and services of NCCL;
- review the current NCCL purpose, vision, and goals;
- study the effectiveness of the organization and make recommendations where needed;
- listen carefully to the needs of the membership and various groups aligned with NCCL; and
- explore potential new models for helping NCCL carry out its mission.
To learn more about Meitler see the article by Mark Mogilka in the November edition of Catechetical Leadership. This in-depth year of study, dreaming and action will take a committed effort of time, talent and treasure to set a strong course for our future. Today we are addressing treasure. We ask you to prayerfully consider what you can give financially to this professional organization. It will take all of us giving what we can to dream big and build bigger.