Over the past 8 months, NCCL leadership, in its various capacities, has engaged with a comprehensive consulting process with Meitler. This allowed a deep dig into the organization’s structure, mission, systems, and culture.
This third-party consultation has provided an objective assessment of our commitment to the mission of this organization, of our strengths, and our challenges. At this phase of the consultation, NCCL is releasing multiple reports: the first report, The Catholic Religious Landscape in the United States, first released on April 24, 2020, is a study which allows an overview of the larger context within which NCCL functions. Below are the survey results and the preliminary recommendations from Meitler:
You are invited to hear more about this comprehensive report on May 20, 2020 with two experiences during NCCL’s virtual event, Witness:
- Overview Report– 10 am CT – Livestream of overview of the preliminary recommendations.
- Deep Dive Meitler Report– 3:30 pm CT – Unpacking and providing feedback with colleagues in ministry.
If you have not already registered for Witness, be sure to do so today in order to take part in these important conversations. Click here to sign up!
Your participation and feedback during these opportunities will provide NCCL’s leadership and Meitler critical input for the compilation of the final report. The result of this will set the framework for the NCCL Board of Directors to discern how we respond to:
- the needs of our ministry leaders in this changing landscape,
- the contribution NCCL can make to the Church at this point in history,
- the impact NCCL’s mission should make in the world today.
We look forward to your participation.
We’d also love for you to join the board for a virtual cup of coffee on May 19 at 11 am CT during our second week of Witness!
See you soon!
NCCL, Executive Director
NCCL, Chair of the Board of Directors