Greetings NCCL members,
Since we launched the new site in May, we’ve been anticipating this next milestone, and are happy to say that our new membership aspect of the site is up and running. As many of you know, we had to take a step back and rework some things after launch to make sure the membership experience was really great, and the technical details all operated properly. As of now, your base profiles and membership information have been migrated, and you can begin to access your account, fill out your profile information, and start interacting with fellow leaders and with the great content on the site.
This first video will walk you through getting access to the site by resetting your password and getting logged in. Future videos will include things like:
- How to access and edit your settings and profile information (coming very soon)
- How to interact via the social community built in to the site
- How to use the shop to find resources, membership renewals, donation opportunities, and more.
- How to use the discussion forums
If you have any problems during this transition with account access, we’ve set up a temporary support forum where you can ask questions that will be monitored and answered as soon as possible. You can also email the office if needed.
Thank you for your patient anticipation in getting this part of the site ready to go. We look forward to interacting with you in the new online space we’re gathering in. More to come, friends…
Margaret, Gina, and NCCL Leadership
Accessing Your Account
There are two main ways to get your password reset and, in turn, giving you access to log in and begin using your account.
Reset via password reset link from login page
- Navigate to https://nccl.wpengine.com/login
- Click “Lost Your Password”
- Enter your email address the NCCL has on file and submit
- Check email for message with reset link. Click that link.
- Enter your new password twice, making sure it is strong enough.
- Click save.
- Navigate to any login link on the site via top menu, the form in the site footer, or directly at https://nccl.wpengine.com/login and enter your email and new password.
Reset via email
- We’ll be executing an all-user password reset, so you should receive an email from the site
- Follow the links and password information in that email to access your account and set or reset your password.