Here is the second video in our new site how-to series. We’ll continue to post these updates with new videos as they are ready. Of course, and most beneficially, you’ll learn the most about interacting with site by simply giving things a try. You won’t break anything. We’ll show you more, but here are a few things to check out once you a logged in.
- Your profile (under the “person” icon in the top menu)
- Your My Account page
- Click “View” under memberships to see a bonus “Member Area” with member exclusive content, products, and member notes.
- The Forums
- Members Directory
- Member Activity steam
There will be more videos coming with more walk throughs. Again, welcome to your new online community members, we’re glad to have you.
Accessing Your Account
There are two main ways to get your password reset and, in turn, giving you access to log in and begin using your account.
Reset via password reset link from login page
- Navigate to https://nccl.wpengine.com/login
- Click “Lost Your Password”
- Enter your email address the NCCL has on file and submit
- Check email for message with reset link. Click that link.
- Enter your new password twice, making sure it is strong enough.
- Click save.
- Navigate to any login link on the site via top menu, the form in the site footer, or directly at https://nccl.wpengine.com/login and enter your email and new password.
Reset via email
- We’ll be executing an all-user password reset, so you should receive an email from the site
- Follow the links and password information in that email to access your account and set or reset your password.
- Log in.